2010/11/03

Leadership should be Art!



A few days ago I felt batteries inside me were loading again.

Somehow, my beliefs about a better way for expending my professional schedule were shuttered out by a becoming of some disorders. That´s part of the cycle we have to know to face when approaching.

Anyway, there´s no time to waste, that´s true, but bad feelings started to take over me when I stopped learning. It seemed like I had cut wings to my power to change, to my choice to change my environment, my skills and my way to face the approaching future.

Fortunately cycle is on. Just a friend call is enough to empower you, to inspire you and help you creating the space to encourage the state of becoming.


I mean with this that all of us are in need of the space for change, to evolve, to follow people and to explore over the cycle into an emotionally roundabout of our lives.

The main thing is who are we gonna follow? I don´t really want to follow people onto top, shouting the way things must be done. I don´t really want to follow any conqueror, neither anyone that thinks people must follow him/her because of his/her position.

I do really wanna follow that person who inspires me, that who treats me like an emotional current, able to contribute to the cause with my particular view of the scene. I do really want to feel close to that who appears into the space asking for inputs, willing to know from others and to giving its best for nothing.

No hay comentarios: